You are ensuring high quality care as we are registered with osteopathy’s regulatory body the General Osteopathic Council (GOsC).
The register is available at www.osteopathy.org.uk.
- Officially trained and qualified to a Masters degree level
- Covered by professional indemnity insurance
- Of good character and fit to practice
- Keeping our knowledge and skills up to date
As part of our high standard of care
- Respect and protect your private information
- Respond promptly to your concerns
- Involve you in decisions about your care
- Treat you with dignity and respect
- Make your care my priority
Back to Osteopathy.
Back to Wellbeing @ Work.